Monday, April 18, 2011

My Obsession Equals Your Inspiration.....Banquettes!

I have an obsession with banquettes. I don't know if it's the space saving aspect of them, or the neat and tidiness of them, but I love them and want one in my home someday (hopefully sooner, rather than later)!
There a few different ways to achieve this look; you can have them built in, or you can use a settee, or even check out the ready to buy ones from Ballard Designs. This option is simple. You can customize fabric and it looks extra special with the nail heads (I think everything is better with nail heads!). So if you're tight on space (and even if you're not) think about a banquette. And tell me, do any of you have a banquette? Enjoy the inspiration!

from Ballard Designs







































No comments:

Post a Comment