Saturday, October 20, 2012

50 Shades of Gray (or maybe 6) It's no secret, everyone loves gray. Here are some of my go to favorites....

Gray is the new neutral. It can be greenish, it can be blueish, it can be greige. Here are some of my go to grays....



Benjamin Moore OC-52 Gray Owl
A long standing favorite. This has been a staple for me. I have it in my own home and many people have asked for the name of this beautiful gray once they see it.



Benjamin Moore 1470 Bear Creek
It's bold and it's warm. I've used this in the lobby of a fantastic loft building. It looks great with whites and off whites and greenish blues.



Benjamin Moore HC-111 Nantucket Gray
A really beautiful green gray.




Benjamin Moore 2111-50 Stone Harbor
An inviting gray that pairs really well with blues and greens (I like turquoise with it!)



Benjamin Moore 2142-60 November Rain
A perfect neutral. If you are looking for a warm gray, this is it!  It's a nice putty color, warm, but not too warm.



Benjamin Moore 1611 Graytint 
A beautiful pearl gray that pairs well with almost any color.

No comments:

Post a Comment